Friday 23 August 2019

How I Fooled The Internet As A Fake Time Traveler (Noah Time Traveler)




How I Fooled The Internet As A Fake Time Traveler (Noah Time Traveler)


I cannot believe I am making this video right now
It is absolutely insane that I am recording this
I am actually saying everything finally
It’s been so long, Oh My God
My name is Denis and I am Noah The Time Traveler
The famous viral time traveler that was all over the internet at one point
Where he went into predictions with a blurred face and deepened voice and ended up all over the new everywhere
The videos would reach millions and millions of views, everyone was seeing these videos, everywhere
All the videos became popular on the channel ApexTV, where Noah would have multiple videos saying shocking predictions
I am Noah the Time Traveler
Hold on, let me grab something really quick
Right here are two pictures of me saying predictions on this Japanese magazine
So, when I say I was everywhere, I was absolutely everywhere
Millions of people, believers and skeptics all heard the story of Noah The Time traveler
The time traveler that got stuck in this time, from the year 2030
Well it’s all fake
If you haven’t guessed already, I am not actually a time traveler, I am just a 16-year-old boy who fooled the internet
The fake multi-million view time traveler on the internet and this is my confession on how I did it and why I was too scared to admit it at first
It started when I was 14 years old
I was obsessed with YouTube and I was posting comedy videos on my channel almost everyday
Eventually it lead me to become friends with the owner of ApexTV
And that is where it all started
A lot of people where watching his time traveler videos at the moment
So he gave me $20 to do a fake time traveler video
And just blur my face, deepen my voice and he would post it on his second channel
(Infact, I myself am a time traveler)
As soon as it was uploaded to YouTube it started getting a lot of attention
It was already at 60,000 views by the end of the day
And to me, that was a very very very big number
I went to sleep that night resting on 60,000 views
But while I was asleep, the news went crazy and social media shared Noah The Time traveler everywhere
And when I woke up, it was at 900,000 views
Throughout the day, it was just going up in numbers
Eventually at the end of the day it reached 2 million views
And to me, that was absolutely a massive amount of numbers
And I was paid $100 to do it anyways, the $120 to do a simple video was a lot to me
So I did a lot of time traveler videos after that where I claimed to be a time traveler called “Noah”
And throughout these videos we would be laughing because we treated it like a joke
And in some of these videos you can hear people laughing in the background really faintly
And they were a massive success, they were in the front page of Google News, they were on Snapchat News, they were on my Instagram and Twitter timelines
I immediately saw it everywhere
My sister was listening to the radio and they even started talking about it whilst was driving
So that is how big it was
So around this time I was 15 and I was making hundreds of dollars pretending to be a time traveler on the internet
Which was super easy
These videos where everywhere on the internet
But the popularity started to increase as people started to ask who is Noah The Time traveler?
And as I did this character more, the dark and scary parts of it started to show more and it was very stressful
Hundreds of people trying to find any clue to find out who I really was
They even tried finding the general locations where we filmed so they can pinpoint where exactly I am
As people slow figured out who I was, I started receiving death threats and people saying I was “going to pay”
It was really easy to send these messages through sites like Discord
So just imagine this, I was 15 years old and there were grown adults sending me death threats and saying that I was going to “pay”
I was scared every day that people would find my home address, visit me or find my school and start calling in there
All these people used the excuse that I was a fraud and a liar so I should be punished for it, even though these time traveler videos were so funny and ridiculously fake.
At that point I never said anything about me being Noah The Time traveler
Because I was scared for my well-being and stressed about being exposed
It wasn’t easy though, as people I know in real life and in my school, started taking pictures, videos and everything of me and were posting it online giving people more information about who I was
And at that time I had my own personal YouTube channel that I was dong vlog videos on, and they quickly found my videos and they started commenting mass hate
I quickly deleted that channel and started a new one, this one and now they found it again
I am sorry I can’t take this seriously; it is just so crazy I am actually doing this video
The reason I am doing this video is because I am stressed, I can’t do this stupid character anymore
I have to get rid of this looming threat that is above me
It keeps making me scared of being exposed
I don’t want to be known as Noah The Time traveler for the rest of my life
But if I have to tell people, I will, to get rid of this stress
Not only that, but ApexTv tried making me and my parents sign an NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) So I can never talk about being Noah
Imagine that, for the rest of my life, I can never say I was Noah unless he allows it
I am sick of it all, my name is Denis Bel, I am 16 and I love doing YouTube videos
I wanted to be truthful of all the Noah videos and tell you it’s fake
They are all fake, me and ApexTV faked them all
I never had a chip in my wrist, I never had a lie detector test, I never met my future self and I never had a video from the future – They are all fake
I still even have all the unedited Noah videos on my computer right here
---
So yea that is the end of the Noah videos
I actually have goosebumps right now, knowing that I am actually ending it all right now
This is like the final confirmation that Noah is done
I can finally relax now without all this stress on my shoulders
It has been so long
I am sorry to everyone who believed my false information on the Noah videos
I was younger, stupid and less mature
I don’t want to do any more time travel videos
I can’t believe I am doing this, I know ApexTV will be flipping once he sees this video because he knows I am revealing everything
But you know what, I am just sick of everything. My name is Denis Bel and I am Noah The Time traveler
I can’t believe I am getting a little emotional because of me revealing everything in this video
But thank you so much, I really appreciate it, you finally know the truth, bye

Paid actor Apex Tv hired to pretend to do Noah Face Reveal
Screenshot showing the actor who played "Noah the Time Traveler" on ApexTV
Denis Bel, exposing ApexTV Noah The Time Traveler as Fake





Como engane a Internet como un falso viajero del tiempo (Noah Time Traveler)


(Spanish Translation)


No puedo creer que estoy haciendo este video en este momento Es una locura que grabe esto En realidad estoy diciendo todo finalmente
Mi nombre es Denis y soy Noah The Time Traveler
El famoso viajero viral en el tiempo que estuvo en Internet en un momento
Donde entró en predicciones con una cara borrosa y una voz grave y terminó por todo lo nuevo en todas partes
Los videos alcanzarían millones y millones de visitas, todos estaban viendo estos videos, en todas partes
Todos los videos se hicieron populares en el canal ApexTV, donde Noah tendría múltiples videos diciendo predicciones impactantes.
Soy Noé el Viajero del Tiempo
Espera, déjame tomar algo realmente rápido
Aquí hay dos fotos mías diciendo predicciones en esta revista japonesa.
Entonces, cuando digo que estaba en todas partes, estaba absolutamente en todas partes
Millones de personas, creyentes y escépticos escucharon la historia de Noé, el viajero del tiempo.
El viajero del tiempo que se atascó en este tiempo, desde el año 2030
Bueno, todo es falso.
Si aún no lo ha adivinado, en realidad no soy un viajero en el tiempo, solo soy un niño de 16 años que engañó a Internet
El falso viajero multimillonario en el tiempo en Internet y esta es mi confesión sobre cómo lo hice y por qué estaba demasiado asustado para admitirlo al principio
Todo comenzó cuando tenía 14 años.
Estaba obsesionado con YouTube y publicaba videos de comedia en mi canal casi todos los días
Eventualmente me llevó a hacerme amigo del dueño de ApexTV
Y ahí es donde todo comenzó
Mucha gente miraba sus videos de viajeros en el tiempo en este momento
Entonces me dio $ 20 para hacer un video falso de viajero en el tiempo
Y solo me borro la cara, profundizo mi voz y él la publicaría en su segundo canal
(De hecho, yo mismo soy un viajero del tiempo)
Tan pronto como se subió a YouTube, comenzó a llamar mucho la atención.
Ya estaba en 60,000 visitas al final del día
Y para mí, ese era un número muy muy muy grande
Me fui a dormir esa noche descansando en 60,000 vistas
Pero mientras dormía, las noticias se volvieron locas y las redes sociales compartieron el viaje de Noah The Time en todas partes
Y cuando desperté, fue a 900,000 visitas
A lo largo del día, solo aumentaba en números
Finalmente, al final del día alcanzó 2 millones de visitas
Y para mí, eso fue absolutamente una cantidad masiva de números
Y me pagaron $ 100 para hacerlo de todos modos, los $ 120 para hacer un video simple fueron mucho para mí
Así que hice muchos videos de viajeros en el tiempo después de eso, donde dije ser un viajero en el tiempo llamado "Noah"
Y a lo largo de estos videos nos reiríamos porque lo tratamos como una broma
Y en algunos de estos videos puedes escuchar a la gente reírse en el fondo muy débilmente
Y fueron un gran éxito, estaban en la primera página de Google News, estaban en Snapchat News, estaban en mis cronogramas de Instagram y Twitter
Inmediatamente lo vi en todas partes
Mi hermana estaba escuchando la radio e incluso comenzaron a hablar de eso mientras conducían
Así de grande era
Así que por esta época tenía 15 años y estaba ganando cientos de dólares fingiendo ser un viajero del tiempo en Internet
Lo cual fue súper fácil
Estos videos están en todas partes en internet
Pero la popularidad comenzó a aumentar a medida que la gente comenzó a preguntar quién es el viajero de Noah The Time.
Y a medida que hice más este personaje, las partes oscuras y aterradoras comenzaron a mostrarse más y fue muy estresante

Cientos de personas tratando de encontrar alguna pista para descubrir quién era realmente
Incluso intentaron encontrar las ubicaciones generales donde filmamos para que puedan determinar exactamente dónde estoy
A medida que las personas se daban cuenta de quién era, comencé a recibir amenazas de muerte y a personas que decían que "iba a pagar".
Fue muy fácil enviar estos mensajes a través de sitios como Discord
Así que imagínense esto, tenía 15 años y había adultos mayores que me enviaban amenazas de muerte y me decían que iba a "pagar"
Tenía miedo todos los días de que la gente encontrara la dirección de mi casa, me visitara o encontrara mi escuela y comenzara a llamar allí
Todas estas personas usaron la excusa de que yo era un fraude y un mentiroso, así que debería ser castigado por ello, a pesar de que estos videos de viajeros en el tiempo eran tan divertidos y ridículamente falsos.
En ese momento nunca dije nada sobre mí siendo Noah The Time traveller
Porque tenía miedo por mi bienestar y estaba estresado por estar expuesto
Sin embargo, no fue fácil, ya que las personas que conozco en la vida real y en mi escuela, comenzaron a tomar fotos, videos y todo de mí y lo publicaron en línea para darles a las personas más información sobre quién era
Y en ese momento tenía mi propio canal personal de YouTube en el que estaba dong vlog videos, y rápidamente encontraron mis videos y comenzaron a comentar odio masivo
Rápidamente eliminé ese canal y comencé uno nuevo, este y ahora lo encontraron nuevamente
Lamento no poder tomar esto en serio; es tan loco que estoy haciendo este video
La razón por la que estoy haciendo este video es porque estoy estresado, ya no puedo hacer este personaje estúpido
Tengo que deshacerme de esta amenaza inminente que está por encima de mí.
Me sigue asustando estar expuesto
No quiero ser conocido como Noah The Time traveller por el resto de mi vida
Pero si tengo que decírselo a la gente, lo haré, para deshacerme de este estrés.
No solo eso, sino que ApexTv trató de hacer que mis padres y yo firmaramos un acuerdo de confidencialidad (NDA) para que nunca pueda hablar de ser Noah
Imagina que, por el resto de mi vida, nunca puedo decir que fui Noah a menos que él lo permita
Estoy harto de todo, mi nombre es Denis Bel, tengo 16 años y me encanta hacer videos de YouTube
Quería ser sincero con todos los videos de Noah y decirte que es falso
Todos son falsos, yo y ApexTV los fingimos a todos
Nunca tuve un chip en mi muñeca, nunca tuve una prueba de detector de mentiras, nunca conocí mi futuro y nunca tuve un video del futuro: todos son falsos
Todavía tengo todos los videos de Noah sin editar en mi computadora aquí

The real Noah the Time Traveler Face Reveal

Entonces sí, ese es el final de los videos de Noah
De hecho, tengo la piel de gallina en este momento, sabiendo que realmente estoy terminando todo ahora
Esto es como la confirmación final de que Noah está hecho
Finalmente puedo relajarme ahora sin todo este estrés en mis hombros
Ha pasado tanto tiempo
Lo siento por todos los que creyeron mi información falsa en los videos de Noah
Era más joven, estúpido y menos maduro.
No quiero hacer más videos de viajes en el tiempo.
No puedo creer que esté haciendo esto, sé que ApexTV se volcará una vez que vea este video porque sabe que estoy revelando todo
Pero sabes qué, estoy harto de todo. Mi nombre es Denis Bel y soy Noah The Time traveller
No puedo creer que me estoy poniendo un poco emocional por revelar todo en este video
Pero muchas gracias, realmente lo aprecio, finalmente sabes la verdad, adiós

No comments:

Post a Comment